Frostburg, Maryland
3.5
Layout of Store

we just bought a yorkie poo and had nothing but good results and follow ups from wv puppy during what was a difficult time in our family we had our puppy to the vet only for the follow up that was required and then for his routine care vet states he is in good health.But in my opinon he is already rotten and could use doggie school.

It really saddens me to learn this place is being considered a puppy mill.After loseing my 3yr old poodle to a 17yr old driver and my tuttie on leash being walked by daughter, I need to know what we have now will be a blessing to us after loseing so much already and nobody takeing reasponsabilty.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with WV puppy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about WV puppy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Stores category for more informed decision or compare WV puppy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with WV puppy?

Comments